Until further notice, the Section 341(a) Meetings of Creditors will be conducted via Zoom video conference. You will receive your meeting information from your attorney regarding the meeting details. If you are not represented by an attorney, please call our office at (602)277-3776 and you will be contacted with information regarding how to appear by telephone or by video. For instructions on how to download and use Zoom, click here.
The Trustee is proud to provide FREE access for our Chapter 13 debtors to the Trustee’s Education Network.
- Complete the Finally Financial Freedom course and receive your Certificate of Debtor Education.
- This service is free to our debtors.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Trustees’ Education Network Brochure
- Trustees’ Education Network Brochure Spanish
The Trustee Accepts Electronic Payments Through TFS! Visit www.tfsbillpay.com to make your payment!
You can view all information about your case for free through the National Data Center. Scan the QR code below to register today.
Documents can be submitted to the Trustee via mail, fax (602)277-4103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of tax returns must have all social security numbers redacted before sending.
The Trustee now offers Document Upload through the Trustee13 Site. You will need to complete the Internet Access Agreement as well as the Rules and Guidelines for Document Upload and submitted to the Trustee’s office. Instructions for using the Document Upload service can be found here.
Receive your awarded fees sooner by signing up for ACH disbursements. If interested, contact us at ACHPayments@maney13trustee.com.
Creditors interested in receiving their payments via ACH please contact us at: ACHPayments@maney13trustee.com
- Neither the Trustee or his staff can give legal advice.
- The Trustee does not accept personal checks.
- The Trustee does not accept plan payments at his physical location. (See “Contact Us”)
- All documents submitted to the Trustee’s office must have personal information such as social security numbers and bank account numbers redacted.
- Trustee electronic service email: email@example.com THIS IS NOT A CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESS. EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE TO THE TRUSTEE’S STAFF MUST BE ADDRESSED TO SPECIFIC STAFF MEMBER, NOT THE ESERVICE ADDRESS. A LIST OF STAFF EMAIL ADDRESSES CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE STAFF BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.